Self-Destruction

3/16/2010 09:33:00 AM



I let my life's problems get in my way over the weekend. The only thing positive that came from the tilt is that I took 1st in a $33 SnG on PokerStars and then withdrew $100 but that didn't make up for dumping my whole BR on Full Tilt, Cake, Carbon, Bodog, Ub, Absolute, Full Rush . I really need the $100 because I have strep throat (sucks). So BR's are like demolished. God damn my life, damn I'm an idiot. I ultimately got really annoyed with $5 SnG's and middle to late tourney busts which led me to play like an idiot and tilt. Anyway I want to save up a couple grand and play exclusively $20 SnG's. At least then the money will seem more "real" to me, which I know sounds sick but that's how I look at it $20 a pop vs. $5 a pop is probably healthier for my mentality of online poker.

0 comments:

Post a Comment