My Life...

4/27/2010 09:03:00 AM

Once a relationship gets to a point where there is less fun and more arguments and more fights. I believe it is time to call it quits. I may regret my decision but i think it's for the best for me right now. I can't be in a relationship where the other person tries to be more dominant or they cannot simply be spontaneous. "What are we doing tomorrow?" "I don't know" "Well think of something to do."... umm... No. I like spontaneity I like doing things without time constraints or like sleeping in on a Sunday morning without having to worry about what time we have to be somewhere. I may regret this later she is sweet has a good head on her shoulders, but I felt like my mission was to please her and at the same time not satisfy myself. I did my best to make her happy but, at the same time I was not happy myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment