Decisions Decisions...

1/27/2010 11:23:00 AM

I've decided I'm going to grind out my bankroll on Full Tilt opposed to Bodog, based on a few reasons.

1.) Multi-Tabling: As of now Bodog only allows 4 tables open at one time why they can't make a software update to appease players is unknown to me. Full Tilt will let you have 8 open, and you can send a request to add more tables as long as you contact support.

2.) Hand History Databases: Bodog does not allow saving of hand histories to your local machine you have to use Idleminers "Bodog Hand Grabber" to save your hands, and I've noticed it doesn't really save all my hands. It has skipped some hands and at some points has stopped grabbing hands all together. With Full Tilt I do not have to worry about that all hands will be saved on my computer.

3.) Population: Although, I enjoy the database I currently have with the regs and fish on Bodog, I will have to let it go for now. I'll definitely be able to find a game at any time at almost any stakes on Full Tilt opposed to Bodog.

4.) Rakeback: I applied for Rakeback through RakeBackPros for Full Tilt and they accepted my request the following day. I know some CCer's are going to be angry with me because some are super struggling, and have been for quite some time to get rakeback on their existing accounts. I am confused however why they can't be that helpful to my colleagues on CardsChat.

5.) ID Changes: Another part of my decision making process is the ability to have my UN changed on Full Tilt. I sent them an e-mail requesting a change and they granted it I sent them 3 User ID's which all showed up as "Not in FT Database" so, whichever one they pick for me is the one I will use. This is going to give me a slight advantage on the players whom I used to play $25 NL and up with. I will still have my entire hand history database from FT from all time. And will still have all the VPIP/PFR/AgF/Hands etc. And I will be a unknown player. Bodog will not let me change my DisplayName or my Table Picture for that matter.

My decision between Bodog Vs. Full Tilt started as Full Tilt vs. all other rooms. I just find the interface a lot easier to use and opposed to Pokerstars, I don't like the PS interface, for some reason seems unresponsive to my mouse clicks and I need to click twice for it to react every time and I know that's a minor issue but it really is irritating to me. So I decided to stick with Full Tilt, being able to get rake back was just a plus.

Any Questions/Comments/Concerns are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment