Hospital Hospitality

2/09/2010 02:29:00 PM

I went to see my dad last night after he got done with his Knee Replacement surgery. He's doing well, good to see he's not in pain at the moment. They apparently stuck a long ass needle into his thigh and temporarily killed the nerve so he doesn't feel any pain right now. Pretty sweet. His nurse "Faith" is extremely gorgeous and I'd give my right arm to be with her. But she probably wouldn't want to be with an armless man. So it might not work out very well. Anyway in the world of poker I will get some Screen shots up. I got sick of the PT3 data base, transferred all my hands and everything over to hold em manager, which meant unfortunately all the tourney stats were all fucked up and I spent 2 hours having poker tracker 3 and HEM up so I could manually add tourney info into HEM. Also, found out that Idleminers Hand Grabber for Bodog, WILL NOT save Multi-Table Tournament Hands (WTF?). Anyway I think I only played like 2 or 3 SnG's last night and I busted out 15th in the Cards Chat $5.50 today. I really wanted to take first because it was cash and a ticket to the $100,000 Guarantee on Sunday on Bodog. Which is probably the most over layed tourneys you could buy into. I want to play it before they change it to the $50K, or $25K or Less.

Lost a buy in at $25NL and then $5 in the MTT today.

Anyway, hope you are all doing well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment