No Updates...

2/05/2010 11:03:00 AM

Catching flak for switching from Full Tilt to Bodog. But, the games are softer and more profitable in my opinion. The challenge is off to a rough start and may be modified. Another member on CardsChat and I will possibly just have a Bankroll challenge and drop the high set standard of $600 to $40,000. $40k is feasible if I started out with a $6000 roll and strictly played $1/$2NL, but that would suck too because of my leaks. I wish I had a super user account sometimes or could predict the future or could have xray vision through the cards but see the ink live lol jk. I'd win the WSOP 10 times in a row. Then the field of players would slowly decrease... or maybe rise I dunno, I could bankrupt everyone. Okay get out of la la land damn it!

$20 SnG tonight at my buddies house, usually a soft game. Sometimes there's a maniac and the maniac is the reason for busto.

Tomorrow, Freeroll at Buffalo Thunder with a prize pool Guaranteed at $1K and up to $8K, I'm really hoping to take 1st in this and if I do, half in my pocket half into Bodog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment