The Year Is Still Young...

2/03/2010 02:10:00 AM

So Started out with $600 today. I told myself I wouldn't play the $25NL games at work and well, I did and all it took to tilt me was a fucking god damn old lady who couldn't find the fucking address bar in safari. Later on it took 15 minutes for her to tell me how the fuck she checks her e-mail all I needed to hear was "MacMail" but no you had to tell me your life story. Kill yourself.

Ok started with $600 today massive downswing during the day literally down 12 buy-ins I don't think the downswing was caused by that tilt BTW, the players that were on there were definitely not the average Joe after 5PM crowd. I was running into slow played aces, sets, and I couldn't believe how many times I ran into monsters. So now, 5,000 Hands later I have almost recovered from the losses. Bankroll is at: $548.69.

I played from 2pm-4pm at work (bad idea) and 6pm-8pm at work when it was mellow and started my +EV from the negative. Then got home relaxed for a few and hit the felt at 8:30PM - 2AM. Total hands: 3651 Total Profit: -$51.31

0 comments:

Post a Comment