Rock Bottom

2/25/2010 11:33:00 AM

I don't know whats going on, it's not variance. Just going in and coming out with 2nd best every time when I think I am ahead 95% of the time. Set over set, KK vs. AA, KK vs. QQ etc. It's just draining. Sticking to MTTs and SnG's and been getting busted from so many of them. I just want to end it all. Bodog BR is around $220, Full Tilt around $47.04 (Long Story) check for $180+ coming from FT due to an issue I had with them. I'll take that check and redeposit it into this BR so it'll be a little healthy. K so I haven't really hit rock bottom, but, I won $162 tournament dollars on Bodog yesterday which I said I wasn't going to use all at once in a big tourney but, I might. Still up in the air and we'll see how it goes.

I don't play as much as many of the people I have met online, volume is low I'm just getting a little frustrated. Trying to keep my chin up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment