The Verdict... And Something Bothersome...

2/04/2010 07:37:00 PM

Okay so I've been dry humping the $0 to -$200 profit mark the past two days with little to no profit. Highest the Bankroll has been at as a total is $668. I'm not doing so well on Full Tilt, Every $25NL table I sit at has at least 4 - 5 regulars. And when I have a hand I want to play against the fishies with it seems without fail one of them will 3 bet me with better. So 4-5K hands later I'm floating and like I said earlier "dry humping" +$0 profit line.

My game definitely has leaks and I've decided to do something different. Take BR out of Full Tilt and throw it into Bodog. I obviously won't get in as much volume because I was playing 8 tables at once but, at least most of the leaks in my game can be worked on for a fraction of what they would cost on Full Tilt. I played around a total of 35 SnG's with similar "break even" a little bit behind stats. I invested $1 each day in the daily dollar and didn't make the money.

I don't know if people see a huge difference between Full Tilt players and Bodog players but I definitely do. I think I'd rather play with a bunch of loose-passive players then a bunch of loose-aggressive ones. So, for the next 2 days I'm off the online tables and have a date with a $20 Sit-n-Go being hosted at a friends house tomorrow night, and I have the $8,000 Free roll at Buffalo the following day. Any money won in the free roll is getting thrown into bodog as well. Why not take full advantage of a monthly redeposit bonus with free money?

I will sleep well tonight. Shit I was up until like 3 or 4am last night playing. Also the reload bonus I asked FT for is pretty much bull shit. Every 331 FTP they release $20 of my $600 bonus. I had +1500 FTPs and well getting $20 at a time really kind of sucks and was not the amount of time invested, I'm pretty sure 331 FTPs = $50 in rake, so Fuck it. Back to Bodog.

The bothersome thing is I looked myself up on PokerTableRatings.Com , from all of my online ID's. And the info is very odd to me. For instance it says I lost a flat $400 in 1 hand playing $2/$4, and that is very very wrong. Also, shows my Bodog name as being negative $1700 ... which is also wrong. I don't know. And I didn't know you could buy hand histories from PTR. Against the rules I believe. I'm sure there's a lot of people who purchase those, but they're dated from like August to Today and well maybe 1/2 those hands don't mean shit because those players stopped playing. I dunno just a rant. Off of work in five minutes. Tonight: Gonna drink, Gonna smoke, Gonna sleep.

Sorry I guess I forgot to mention BR back at $607.89. Withdrawal request went in today, hopefully direct deposited tomorrow so I can deposit the $600 on Bodog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment