OMG Sattied Into $100K Guarantee Tourney

2/10/2010 08:40:00 PM

I played a $4 SnG won a seat to a $16 Multi-Table Tournament with 1 Seat Guaranteed. Well, I took 1st in the semi-final satellite and get to play the big event on Sunday. If I can take 1st OMG what a relief that would be. Anyway, running like god today on Bodog SnG's I entered my satellite results in HEM as cash because I don't know how to set this crap up for Satellites and obviously winning $162 tournament dollars is not exactly the same as winning $162 cash, but anyway had to manually put them into the HEM database because it doesn't seem to have an option to set it up as a satellite tournament with T$ as the payout so for today: my ROI is 110.81% and ITM 53.8% Winnings @ $153.90, I will update global stats when I get home from work.

So taking into account all of the profits from SnG's and Losses from cash games, which I have no Idea why I am failing at life playing $10NL and $25NL, I am at ~$3.50 from break even. Nice, love life and today's been awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment