Sunday's Outcome - Semi Decent

2/14/2010 09:38:00 PM

The Bodog $100K Tournament went pretty slow, couldn't catch a hand, couldn't get paid off on hands, and had to fold a couple big hands. I was able to get a sweat session in by the Great Snowmobiler while on this tourney and he was very helpful. I need to work on opening up my hand ranges when I'm getting short on chips and turn up the aggression in late stages of MTTs. Snow said I have a good early/mid game so that was good to hear!!! I finished I think 240 something in a 800 player field.

I also played in Full Tilt's $22+$2 $200K Double Deuce, where I was railed by fellow CCer's and made my way in the money and busted out in 84th place ($214), where my all in with As Js ran into Ah 3h and my villain flopped a three and my hand didn't improve. Just simply got short on chips and got unlucky.

Full Tilt Results Screenshot:

0 comments:

Post a Comment